Optimized LG Dishwasher Repair Service
When you need an LG dishwasher repair service, you want to find someone who can deal with the problem quickly and get your dishwasher working in peak condition. Hopefully, an odd noise coming from your dishwasher isn't a serious problem, but these signs are often warnings you should carefully watch. If you see any signs of trouble or are concerned that something isn't working correctly with your dishwasher, contact LG Appliance Repair and let a professional handle everything for you. We also do LG front control dishwasher repair.
- LG dishwasher not draining (OE Error Code)
- An OE error code on your dishwasher's display means the unit has discovered a drain issue, mostly caused by food clogs or installation issues. Inspect the dishwasher drain for any clogs in the pump. Clean all blockages, and it should solve your LG dishwasher not draining (OE Error Code).
- LG dishwasher wash motor failed (LE Error Code)
- If your LG dishwasher wash motor failed (LE Error Code), it might mean an issue with the wiring harness between the motor and control board. You can fix it by pressing the POWER button to turn the dishwasher off. Turn the circuit breaker to the dishwasher OFF and wait 10 seconds.
- LG dishwasher not turning ON
- Suppose your LG dishwasher is not turning ON. The thermal fuse might have blown, which will stop the dishwasher from working. To determine if the thermal fuse is defective, use a multimeter to test the fuse for continuity.
- LG dishwasher leaking on the floor.
- If you notice your LG dishwasher leaking on the floor, a loose connection around the 90-degree elbow joints and water supply line may result in leakage. If the pump is broken, this could cause your dishwasher to leak from the bottom. The pump system also has hoses and clamps that deliver and drain the water from the dishwasher.
- LG dishwasher leaking water into the drain pan, triggering the flood switch (AE Error Code)
- A small float element is initiated when water is in the sump. But it happens that the AE error code is linked with a short-term failure. To reset it, unplug the dishwasher for at least 10-15 minutes and turn it back on. It will solve your LG dishwasher leaking water into the drain pan, triggering a flood switch (AE Error Code).
Professional LG Dishwasher Repair Near Me
If you are looking for an LG dishwasher repair near me, LG Appliance Repair is the right one to call! You will see that it is the only call you need to make to get all your needs covered swiftly and efficiently. Whether your unit isn’t cleaning properly, leaking, or running too long, we will quickly provide you with one of our repair technicians. Backed with years of experience and expertise in the field, our experts will get your appliance back on track in no time. Without any doubt, you will be satisfied with our result, 100% guaranteed!
At LG Appliance Repair, you can get your unit repaired with our dishwasher repair service. When you’re looking for an appliance repair, you’re looking for people that can tell you the well-defined problem with your appliances once they inspect your unit. Our technicians can troubleshoot your dishwasher using specialized equipment to correctly identify the source of the problem.
If dirty dishes start piling up in the sink due to a dishwasher malfunction, turning to LG Appliance Repair will change the situation for a better fast solution. Just call us, and we will send one of our expert technicians right away. Over the years, our repair technicians have gained a high level of expertise in dishwasher servicing in the country. So, whenever your dishwasher is not working properly, our dishwasher specialists are always ready and available when you need them!
Call Us Today
Our team of technicians is trained to work on any model and make of your dishwasher units. The appointed technician will complete the task right and answer any questions regarding further dishwasher repair service. So, if you’re not keen on dealing with a major dishwasher repair, make a service appointment right now!